If the world of traveling is fascinating to you, then you must take up a flight attendant course. A flight attendant is a male cabin crew member. If you love to travel high in the air, have a great personality, right attitude and excel in hospitality, then you must rightly take up flight attendant training.
Cabin crew Training Course Making Dreams a Reality
Cabin crew training course is available all over the world for those who want to make a career in aviation industries. When you take up the cabin crew training course or a flight attendant course from a flight attendant training institute, you are giving training in the below:
- You are given a hospitality management course to act as a caregiver and treat the passengers with care.
- The flight attendant training course teaches you to greet the passengers when they board the plane.
- The cabin crew training course teaches you to thank them when they exit.
- The flight attendant training schools train you to help the passengers comfortably take their seat on the plane.
- You are taught to facilitate the passengers with beverages, meal,and snacks of their choice when they are on board.
- The flight attendant training schools train you to answer the passengers when they inquire you about the weather condition or the in-flight situations.
- The flight attendant training institute trains you to safely guide the passengers through the emergency door when there are any emergencies.
Benefits of flight attendant careers
When you plan to take flight attendant careers, the flight attendant training institute provide you with the best of the training so that you clarify the exams and land on a lucrative airline job. There are many benefits to the flight attendant. When you land up a job, you get discounted airline tickets to fly in any sponsored airlines around the world. Many of the attendants also get discounts for their families as well. They get free meals and bonuses to stay in luxury hotels.
Learn to Deal with Passengers with Flight Attendant Training
JT aviation is one of the best flight attendant training institutes in Kolkata for the candidates who want to take training in airline courses. At JT variation the cabin crew course is designed in such a way that the candidates get theoretical and practical knowledge about working in aviation industries. JT aviation is one of the most sorted cabin crew training institute as they have a wide range of faculty for in-house and field training. The faculty comprises of ex-cabin crews who train you with real-time experience and teach you how to handle the complex situations without freaking out. The cabin crew courses are specially designed so that the candidates get knowledge about each and every subject and excel in the interview that follows later on.
The cabin crew course fee is determined on the duration of the course. At JT aviation, the cabin crew training course is a 6 months course that covers the following courses
Cabin crew courses
- Introduction to the aviation industry
- Familiarization with the airports
- Customer service
- Grooming personality
- Communication skill and soft skill
- Time management hospitality management
- Motivating public relations
- Professional etiquettes
- Role play
- Group management
- Mock interviews
- Airport retail management
High Paying Jobs in Aviation Industry with Flight attendant Training
The flight attendant course in Kolkata taken by one of the best cabin crew training institute includes personal grooming and professional etiquette courses. The flight attendant qualification to get the cabin crew training course is 10+2 which is very normal at any air hostess academy. The cabin crew course is provided only to candidates who are 18 years and above. The candidate must be fluent in English, Hindi and any of the foreign language.
Ace Interviews of Biggest Airline Companies with Flight Attendant Training
Before landing upon a flight attendant training school, a candidate must fulfill the following minimum requirements
- The flight attendant course is not feasible for you unless the candidate is at least 171 cm or taller.
- The candidate must have attained at least 18 years of age and is not more than 27 years to take flight attendant course.
- There should not be any visible tattoos
- There must not be any criminal records or you will not be allowed admission in JT Aviation.
- Overall groomed personality
- No facial piercing
- Correct vision is a must to avail cabin crew training course.
- Excellent overall health
- Weight must be proportionate to the height
- Multi language knowledge is a must to get cabin crew training.
Flight attendant careers
When you get training from a good cabin crew training institute in Kolkata, the candidate becomes independent as they sacrifice a lot as well. They are trained, groomed and taught to become disciplined and docile.
- There is a drastic change in the overall personality and they become fiercely independent
- They start becoming confidence and explore new places wherever they travel
- They understand the importance of flight and maintain their life accordingly.
- The cabin crew training course makes the flight attendant cheerful and knowledgeable.
The cabin crew training course trains the flight attendant to provide customer service with elegance. The primary role of the cabin crew member or a flight attendant is to provide best customer care like attending them when they are on board, helping them with check-in baggage, checking the boarding pass, greeting them politely, serving them meals and refreshments, and last not the least helping them to have a comfortable flight.
In order to take up the flight attendant course, the candidate must be ready for relocation. Candidates who do not want to leave their hometown may not be able to get a good job in affiliated airlines. The work is all about staying away from home among the crowd of people by serving them to the fullest. If you want to serve the public and have a charming personality, then you must go for an affiliated cabin crew training institute in Kolkata like JT aviation.